Engineering, Planning & Development
Duties & Responsibilities
Shawn Napier, P.E.
Director of Engineering, Planning, and Development
150 SE 1st St.
P.O. Box 9037
Ph: (903) 784-9292
Fax: (903) 784-1798
Monday - Friday
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Improve management of capital improvement projects to ensure quality construction and completion on schedule and within budget
- Improve city services by reducing the backlog of maintenance and repair activities through capital improvement projects, providing timely customer responses, and enforcing warranty issues
- Provide a timely and thorough review of construction drawings, building plans and plats submitted for approval through the Development Review process
- Increase the use of technology to reap the benefits of cost/time savings and increase productivity
- Improve the professional working relationship with: the citizens of Paris; other City departments; community organizations; local, state, and federal agencies; consulting engineers, architects, developers and contractors